Tours and Transportation
Mainstrasse Food Tour
Southbank Shuttle: Will take you around Newport, Covington, and into Downtown Cincinnati.
Cincinnati Red Bike: Available all throughout Cincinnati, Covington, and Newport.
Purple People Bridge: One end is at Newport on the Levee, the other takes you over to Cincinnati. Great for afternoon walks or sightseeing on both sides of the river. There’s a line that marks the divide between Kentucky and Ohio.
Roebling Bridge: Located in Covington (in walking distance of NKYCC) this walkable bridge will take you directly over to The Banks area of Downtown Cincy for dining and entertainment including the Ferris wheel and Smale Park.
Newport Gangster Tour: Newport was a big mob city. This tour visits a historic building where famous gangsters hung out.
BB Riverboats: View both sides of the river on a boat down the Ohio River.
Food and Drink
Skyline is everywhere and it’s a must-have, but Dixie Chili locations are in both Covington and Newport and are delicious, KY-based twist to the classic chili. Must try an Alligator if you go.
Greater’s Ice Cream & LaRosa’s are also Northern KY and Cincinnati favorites.
A short drive from NKYCC:
- Braxton Brewing Co. (Trivia Venue) stay for craft beer and order food from one of the many surrounding local restaurants (Libby’s, ALTO, Agave & Rye, KungFood Amerasia)
- The Hannaford – craft cocktails (Trivia venue)
- Mainstrasse Village has tons of food and drink, great nightlife!
- Mac’s Pizza Pub (Trivia venue)
- Cock & Bull (pub food)
- Bourbon Bar (bourbon)
- Newport Pizza Co. (not a Trivia venue, just delicious pizza)
Hoffbrohaus (German food and beer, right by our corporate office!)
A short walk from NKYCC (none of these are Trivia venues):
- The Gruff (pizza)
- Keystone Bar & Grill (famous for Mac ‘n’ Cheese)
- Blinker’s Tavern
- Molly Malone’s (Irish Pub)
- Lil’s Bagels (Bagel shop with a coffee shop next door)
Other things to note: OTR, The Banks, Mainstrasse, and Mount Adams are the four big “bar scenes” in the area. Our Trivia shows can be found in each of these districts along with food, drinks, shopping, etc. All are just short drives away.